Thursday, November 1, 2007

Action Ajay and James Arthur Ray!!

A little over a week ago, I had the privilege of meeting James Arthur Ray, one of the stars of the hit movie "The Secret" and an all around great guy! He's been helping people reach their maximum potential for many years. I first met him back in March, and honestly his teachings have inspired me so much that since that time I've achieved MONUMENTAL success in my personal life as well as business. One of the things James told me was that he needs great speakers to start spreading his teachings, what an honor!

It was great meeting James!

Ajay Mirwani was awarded the America's Brightest Speaking Star in 2007. He shares secrets with colleges students around time management, leadership, and overall success. To contact Ajay, visit http://www.ajayspeaks.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.